Monday, November 21, 2005

I am 83% Video Game Addict.. oh dear.

I am 83% Video Game Addict.
Total Video Game Junky!
I got a problem, man. I may not find the answer to life in a video game. I need to turn off the console or computer, go outside and try some reality for a change.


What?
Just cos I've bought Call Of Duty 2 Big Red One, Battlefield 2 Modern Combat, Gun, King Kong, Beyond Good & Evil, SSX On Tour, Star Wars Battlefront, Operation Flashpoint Elite, Spartan Total Warrior, Far Cry Instincts, Goldeneye Rogue Agent, Xmen Legends, Bard's Tale, Devil May Cry 3, Half Life, Metal Slug 4, Unreal II, Kingdom Under Fire Heroes, Mortal Kombat Deception and Singstar 80's (all for either PS2 or Xbox) within the last month doesn't make me mental?

Does it?

Anyhow, Xbox360 is due out shortly. That'll put an end to all the Xbox (orig) game buying yeh? *grin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home