Sunday, June 03, 2007

You have been Truncated: now FUCK OFF

If I begin to categorise all of the people I interact with, I come to the saddening and dawning realisation that the list would look something like this:
  • Morons
  • Absolute Fucking Morons
  • Ugly Mutants
  • Vacuous Airheads
  • Blood Sucking Leeches
  • Annoying 'Zeros'
  • Clueless Automatons
  • Sheltered Suburbanites
  • Pathetic Stalks of Limp Celery
  • Tenants of a Soap Opera Fantasy
  • Desperate and Needy Losers
It's ridiculous, and sad, that I can literally only count about 8 of my acquaintances that do not fall into any of the categories above, and there's only 2 (of those 8) that exist at my place of work.

Most frustrating and annoying of all though, is that most of the folk in that hate-list don't know how to listen. They have no idea of personal space, or common social tact, and simply don't give up when faced with the words 'no thanks'.
You know what? Just cos I happen to see you every day doesn't mean you're my friend. I most likely have to see you - it is most certainly not a conscious choice.

And a 'conscious choice' is what I need to make - I need to truncate my social entrails.
(ref. Wikipedia: "In mathematics, truncation is the term used for reducing the number of digits right of the decimal point, by discarding the least significant ones.")


Yes I've tried to do this many times before, but for whatever reason, the message just doesn't get through to these moronic sacks of skin. If a slap in the face is the only way these fuckhead freaks will pay attention, then it's time to raise my open hand.

You know what else bugs the hell out of me? The lack of respect.

And by 'respect' I mean the common sense (or intelligence, in the case of most of these braindead colony insects) to recognise that I enjoy my own company best. And that when I wish to spend this time with another, it will be of my own volition. Respect my fucking space you dumb cunts! If I wanted to spend time with you, I would've said 'yes', not 'no thanks'! Goddamn.

Not only that, but respect MY CHOICES:
Yes, I like to spend a lot of my time in online social games - GET THE FUCK OVER IT. It doesn't mean I'm anti-social, it just means I'm anti-you! Its MY CHOICE. It's what I like, what I prefer, and what I choose to do with a lot of my time.
I'm not going to become ill, and I don't "need to get out in the sun". It makes me HAPPY (oh my god!! not happy??!). Yes - H A P P Y.

Swallow the fact that I prefer to spend time with my online friends over spending time with the freaks, retards, mutants and the overtly needy that exist outside my front door.

I'm the happiest person I know (not to be confused with 'constantly annoyed by people who have no clue') and there's a reason for that. It's because I choose to do things that I want to do, and very little else.
  • I smoke cigarettes because I enjoy them immensely.
  • I don't drink much alcohol because I'm largely over it and prefer my faculties intact these days.
  • I don't do drugs of any kind, also because I prefer my faculties intact.
  • I drink copious amounts of CocaCola and coffee because I like the taste.
  • I don't exercise much (especially in the winter) because I don't enjoy it and consider it personally a waste of my time.
  • I don't calorie-count at ALL because I eat whatever the fuck I feel like eating.
  • I don't own a fucking car here in Australia because I get around just fine (and enjoy) the public transport system (let alone it saving 1000's of dollars every year).
I AM NOT TRYING TO BE SOMEBODY I AM NOT, unlike that vast majority of the complete wastes of space that I am forced to set eyes upon nearly every day.

I am not 'you'. Nor do I wish I was in any way like you. I am nothing that even vaguely resembles you. Thank fucking god.

Let me put it this way; if I had a choice to be me, or be like anyone else I 'know'..
..I'd be me hands down every time.

That feels better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home